It is with immense pleasure and excitement that I announce the establishment
of our new Women in Mining (WIM) – Arizona Chapter!
Rosa Maria Rojas – President
Arizona Chapter of Women In Mining USA
WIM Arizona is a non-profit organization focused on attracting, retaining and advancing professionals in the mining industry.
We are committed to:
- Provide opportunities for networking, professional development, and a place to share experiences in the industry.
- Attract, retain and advance professionals in the mining sector.
- Encourage the next generation of women in the mining industry through role models and the award of scholarships.
- Educate members and the public on technical, economic, regulatory, and other mining related topics.
- Promote social, environmental, professional and personal responsibility in the mining industry.
By being a member of WIM – Arizona, you will not only have access to our chapter’s news, events, and material you will also remain connected with other members on a national level. You will have access to national WIM-USA events, news, and online WIMinars with guest speakers from the industry.
I want to invite you to be a part of our chapter to help us create a lasting impact on the future of the mining industry. We will be hosting our inaugural event on March 29th, 2019 from 5-7 pm and hope to see you there!
Whether you are interested in being a member, sponsor, or mentor, we look forward to adding you as one of our own! For more information on membership options, donation opportunities for one of our future events, or our contact information in case you have any questions, please visit our Chapter page.