Turner Mining Group becomes our newest Bronze Corporate Member!
“Embracing diverse perspectives and experiences leads to better outcomes for our clients and the industry as a whole, aligning with our mission to make life better for the mining industry. That’s why we’re excited to join Women In Mining!
Joining WIM gives us a great opportunity to learn from the experiences of other successful women in mining and gain insights into how we can create a more inclusive culture at Turner Mining Group.
By working together with WIM and mining associations all across the country, we can create a more inclusive and supportive environment for women in mining – ultimately leading to increased innovation, creativity, and profitability for our industry as a whole.”
– Sarah D’Amico, Marketing Manager at Turner Mining Group
The WIM USA Corporate Membership Program supports companies in many ways.
- Affiliation with WIM USA, and/or chapter of choice
- Grow diversity & inclusion journey
- Ongoing professional development support
- Exposure for corporate employees to current topics
- Increased visibility and event opportunities
- Visible commitment by corporate to develop staff
- Participation by corporate managers, mentors, C-suite
- Designated corporate representative with future participation on WIM USA advisory board
In addition, corporate members will have access to the WIM online platform and educational and development materials; as well as the opportunity to expand their network to both the national and international WIM Community.