WIM USA is excited to announce that Sandfire Resources Black Butte Copper Project has joined as our first ever Silver Level Corporate Member!
Sandfire Resources America, Inc. and the Black Butte Copper Project are excited to be involved in WIM and to be a corporate member! As we continue to grow, develop, and progress into full operation, we are striving to have 40% female employment. Being surrounded by others with the same goal and desire to change the inclusiveness to the industry is the first step to a positive industry change. It is important to us to be involved in WIM as providing education, awareness, and inclusivity are important components of a healthy work environment that foster community, create opportunities, and support youth.
– Nancy Schlep, VP Communication & Corporate Sec.
The WIM USA Corporate Membership Program supports companies by providing:
- Affiliation with WIM USA, and/or chapter of choice
- Grow diversity & inclusion journey
- Ongoing professional development support
- Exposure for corporate employees to current topics
- Increased visibility and event opportunities
- Visible commitment by corporate to develop staff
- Participation by corporate managers, mentors, C-suite
- Designated corporate representative with future participation on WIM USA advisory board (2021)
In addition, corporate members will have access to the WIM online platform and educational and development materials; as well as the opportunity to expand their network to both the national and international WIM Community.