Coeur Mining in Partnership with WIM USA Presents
A New 3-Part Webinar Series
"Connecting With COEUR"
Our purpose statement is “We Pursue a Higher Standard”. Everything we do is fueled by this statement; it is our foundation and inspiration for our actions every day. At Coeur, we PROTECT our people, places and planet, DEVELOP quality resources, growth and plans, and DELIVER impactful results through teamwork.
Through the 3-part series, we will cover Coeur’s culture, Women in The Field, and Campus to Careers.
October 22 – Understanding our Culture
- Emilie Schouten | Senior Vice President, Human Resources
November 19 – Women in the Field
- Valerie Maltais | Manager, Environment
- Megan Buurma | Short Range Planning Engineer
- Amy Allen | Senior Environmental Compliance Coordinator
For more information and bios, view the Calendar Event.
December 10 – Campus to Careers
- Devyn Kubley | HR Representative for Alaska
- Simone Gaab | Mine Engineer
- Rachel Raysby | Project Engineer
- Jessica Fabin | Mine Geologist
Coeur Mining, Inc. is a well-diversified growing precious metals producer with five operations in North America.
Coeur’s wholly owned operations include the Palmarejo gold-silver complex in Mexico, the Rochester silver-gold mine in Nevada, the Kensington gold mine in Alaska, the Wharf gold mine in South Dakota and the Silvertip silver-zinc-lead mine in British Columbia.
In addition, the Company has interests in several precious metals exploration projects throughout North America.
Coeur’s headquarters are located in Chicago, IL.