The Arizona Chapter of Women in Mining (WIM Arizona) was founded in 2019 as a non-profit (501c3) organization focused on retaining & advancing women and other minorities in the mining industry as well as educating Arizonans about the importance of mining in their lives and in society overall. We are an inclusive organization, everyone is welcome to participate.
WIM Arizona was founded with the following key objectives:
- Provide our members with opportunities for networking, professional development and a space to share experiences.
- Attract, retain and advance women technical professionals in the sector.
- Encourage the next generation of women in the mining industry through mentorship and the award of scholarships.
- Educate members and the public in technical, economic, regulatory and other mining related topics.
- Promote social, environmental, professional and personal responsibility in the mining industry.
For annual sponsorship information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured in this Member Spotlight: Carolyn Loder – Arizona Chapter Member of Women In Mining USA and serves on the Board of Directors of the K2Gold Corporation and Integra Resources
WIMAZ is distributing several scholarship awards for the 2021/2022 academic year. Apply online today!
Featured in this Member Spotlight: Rosa Maria Rojas Espinoza, Past President and National Representative for the Arizona Chapter of WIM USA.
WIM Arizona is proud to celebrate the chapter’s founder and Past President, Rosa Maria Rojas Espinoza, as one of this year’s 100 Global Inspirational Women in Mining.
Learn about our DIG IN Lunch N Learn Webinars, and how you can become a sponsor.